It looks like our near future will consist of purchasing some of these:
As well as some of these:
Maybe one of these:
A couple of these:
And I am sure a lot of these:
It's a boy!
30 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Congrats... of course I had to check your blog today to find out the good news. Yeah... maybe you'll consider Chuck for a name after all... haha. Congrats!!!!
Congratulations! You are going to LOVE having a little boy. They are so much fun and shopping for their stuff is fun too (coming from a girly girl myself). It definitely is a change in aisles at your favorite store/shops.
I am so excited for you guys! I can't wait to see your baby boy, now you will win the prize of best dressed girl and best dressed boy. Congrats again!!
I am so happy for you. There is just something about having a baby boy that is so sweet. And having a girl first is the way to go. She'll be your little helper. Congratulations!
Oh Yay! You will love love love it. I am so excited! btw, Max has that exact same ugly doll. so cute! Shopping for boys can be tricky. I will have to fill you in on my favorite places...
Wow we had no idea! Congrats I am way excited for you guys. Little boys are so much fun I can't even begin to tell you. I hope everything goes well and keep us posted.
Ah ha! A boy! How blessed you will be to have one of each! Mine are the best of friends despite how different they have been from the very beginning. I am so excited for you!
congrats!! Boys are so fun!! I have loved having 2 sweet, fun boys! Now I get to have fun buying all the fun girlie things that goes along with having a girl like you have been able to do! Congrats...so exciting!
30 comments:
Congrats... of course I had to check your blog today to find out the good news. Yeah... maybe you'll consider Chuck for a name after all... haha. Congrats!!!!
Congratulations! You are going to LOVE having a little boy. They are so much fun and shopping for their stuff is fun too (coming from a girly girl myself). It definitely is a change in aisles at your favorite store/shops.
The Laups
I am so excited for you guys! I can't wait to see your baby boy, now you will win the prize of best dressed girl and best dressed boy. Congrats again!!
WOO HOO! I am so excited to see a little boy Hansen. Congrats.
oh my heavens! that's awesome!
CONGRATULATIONS!
YAHOO!!!! I,M SO VERY EXCITED.... CONGRATULATIONS. LOVE YOU GUYS.
Congratulations! I am so excited for you guys, Luke will have a baseball buddy!
Ah how fun, Congratulations!!! That's what I want next!!
congrats! I just knew it would be. So exciting!
Yeah! it will be so fun to have one of each! congratulations!
I am so happy for you. There is just something about having a baby boy that is so sweet. And having a girl first is the way to go. She'll be your little helper. Congratulations!
that is great.. now you have one of each...i'm sure it will be a totally different experience for you.. good luck and congrats
Hurray! We can't wait to meet the little fellow! The Gentry Fam is way excited! Way to go Luke and Chrissy!
I KNEW IT! I'm so super excited, Chrissy!! What a handsome little man he'll be! Much love.
Oh Yay! You will love love love it. I am so excited! btw, Max has that exact same ugly doll. so cute! Shopping for boys can be tricky. I will have to fill you in on my favorite places...
Awww - Yay!!! One of each... that is so perfect!
YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We are so excited for you guys. Boys are so so so fun:)
Happy Birthday!!
Wow we had no idea! Congrats I am way excited for you guys. Little boys are so much fun I can't even begin to tell you. I hope everything goes well and keep us posted.
congrats! I'm so excited for you guys!!!
Congrats!!! I am so happy for your family.
I guessed right!!! I am so excited for you guys! Do you have a name picked out?
Change is coming....congratulations! He is going to be gorgeous!!!
Congrats! He'll be as cute as Naomi!
One of each--it's the best! Congrats, Chrissy!!!
Congrats! That is so exciting.
Ah ha! A boy! How blessed you will be to have one of each! Mine are the best of friends despite how different they have been from the very beginning. I am so excited for you!
reese will have a buddy! so exciting :)
congrats! little boys are so fun!!
congrats!! Boys are so fun!! I have loved having 2 sweet, fun boys! Now I get to have fun buying all the fun girlie things that goes along with having a girl like you have been able to do! Congrats...so exciting!
Post a Comment