This year Halloween is going to be extra fun for the Hansen family! We have our big ultra sound on Halloween morning to find out if we will be continuing our pink parade or if we will be jumping on the blue bus! Either way, we are looking forward to April 1st when our 3 will become 4!

Guesses so far:
Luke - girl
Chrissy - boy
What do you think?




27 comments:
For some reason I think girl, but maybe that is because Luke thinks he is having ONLY girls. Who knows?
Boi, as in sk8r
Well, I have always imagined you with a house full of girls running around, but for some reason I am thinking this one is a boy ??
And how about them bangs?! Love them. You are one glowing pregnant mama.
I can't wait to find out!
I'm guessing boy--because I think mama's know (well, at least most of the time.) I kind of wanted a girl, but I knew, just knew it was a boy. And it is.
And this is such a wives' tale, I know, but...I also read somewhere that if you aren't craving sweets, it's probably a boy. When I read that I was like, "uh,oh" because I haven't craved anything sweet this whole time--very unlike me, by the way. So what are you craving?
I thought Naomi was a boy, so I can't very well expect to be right this time! I haven't been craving sweets at all this time around. With Naomi I did more so.... you might be right....
I am going to be selfish and say I am WISHING for a boy for my Reese to be buddies with. But then again having 2 girls 2 years a part has been WONDERFUL for us. Either way it will be great!
I vote boy.
i think its a girl! how exciting to find out. can't wait to hear the news.
I'm voting for a second girl. That just seems to work for me. Plus, I was your same age at both my girls birth so it just seems to fit. So exciting.
I love the bangs! and yes I would have to say boy.
I think it will be another girl, following in your Mom's and Katie's footsteps. You are such a gorgeous mom.
I think GIRL!
Cute picture of you on the blog!
girl, i think
I say BOY!!! LOVIN your fringe girlfriend :)
Girl.
hmmm. I don't know! I'll say boy. Because I have always wanted one of each. Your bangs look too cute! I will be dying to hear which, so be sure to post an update a.s.a.p.!
I think it is a boy! Can't wait to find out!!!
OMG...I am so excited for you guys. I cant believe that day is just around the corner. I think that you guys are having another girl but what do I know. P.S. I love the knew hairdo.
I'm going to guess a little baby sister for Naomi!
BTW, your hair looks GORGEOUS!
Girl. For sure.
the new fringe looks sassy, lady.
when we got our Boy ultrasound (complete with arrow and label "boy"), we scanned it, printed as an iron-on, and made a t-shirt for james to be a walking announcement. went to a party that night, and that's how we let everyone in on our until-then secret.
i think you're going to have a girl.
I'm all about the BOYS!!!!!! They are so much fun, but way more work than girls. They are into EVERYTHING, but so so fun. So, my guess is boy
I'm thinking BOY! I didn't crave sugar w/Rowan like I have with the girls... Even though I know that's not a true test! But I'm super excited for FRIDAY!!!! Can't wait to hear the news.
ps. could you be any prettier? Just GORGEOUS.
Either one would be a thrill, but the girl would get to enjoy Naomi's darling wardrobe... but lets talk about how cute your bangs are! Love them.
I'm voting boy, just because Luke is girl. I really don't care because it's just fun getting another sweet grandbaby!!! Chrissy you look wonderful like always. Can't wait til Friday, what a fun surprise.
I think it's going to be a girl. Someone has to wear all of Naomi's cute stuff:> And I also LOVE the bangs... you look beautiful!
Post a Comment