If you need some family photos taken, let me know. My friend Julie is starting a photography business and needs to get some practice in! She will do a free shoot and give you a CD as well.
Hey Chrissy- can you give me her info? I'm DYING to get some pics of our girls now that they can both stand... What a cute family! And you're such a cute pregnant girlie!
14 comments:
SO CUTE!!!! The 6th pic down is my FAVE :) :)
oooooohhhh.... whats her contact info? We don't have ANY professional family photos with Gavin in them
What's her info? I would love to get a family photo shoot of our little family.
you are such a cute family. love number 5 of Naomi's little hands and feet!
Love the pics! Your hair is so long, I love it! Naomi is so so cute!!
love all the pics... cutest family here in ladera.. love the anthro dress on your girl....
Those turned out really good. I might have to get her info...
Hey Chrissy- can you give me her info? I'm DYING to get some pics of our girls now that they can both stand...
What a cute family! And you're such a cute pregnant girlie!
I'd love her info! rsp 0428 at yahoo dot com.
I am a random lurker on your blog:) I am in the 3rd ward with your cute family and am friends with Katie from our ward in LA.
Those turned out sooo cute - I LOVE Naomi's cute little red dress... adorable!!!
Would she want to do a pregnancy shoot? I've been thinking about getting some pictures done before I feel too swollen and yucky! :)
Love the pics... so glad you posted some shots of you preggers. So cute...I guess tomorrow is the big Boy or Girl day!
Hello friends!
Some of you wanted info for the photographer that took these shots. Her name is Julie Brady and her email is theartist9@hotmail.com.
Have fun with it!
What a gorgeous family! What an exciting time for you guys. Enjoy every moment of it!
So cute! Where did you get that red fab-of-a-find dress for Naomi?! Love!
Post a Comment