10.18.2008

Pumpkins pumpkins pumpkins

Daddy & Naomi

Click click click click

She has Idaho in her blood, loving these animals!

Getting ready for her piggy Halloween costume!

Naomi had a special connection with the aggressive animals.  A few times her entire hand was in their mouths.  

Cousin Kurt, Naomi & Jacob

Places to go, strangers to hug!

Naomi was not content just watching the ducks, she wanted to swim with them.  Yuck.

Mamas

Papas

Naomi, Taylor & Kurt loving the mini merry-go-round.

Mama Nicole & baby Presley

Where did Naomi go?

9 comments:

Gentry Fam said...

That jacket Naomi is wearing is to die for! What a fashion icon she is! Cute pictures!

Danielle said...

Lovin' that jacket!!!!

nicole said...

the jacket looks darling on naomi! such a fun night.

Anonymous said...

How do I get that jacket in my size... the weather is starting to get 'crisp' around here.

Carolyn said...

Like everyone else, I'm lovin' her jacket - cute pictures of her as usual!

Anonymous said...

she is too cute in that jacket! I can't believe you are still so sick!!!! Were you like this with Naomi? YOu LOOK fantastic!

Amy Lou said...

CUTE pics!!!! I too LOVE Naomi's Jacket.. She looks like a little grown up! Fall is the BEST :)

Megan and Alyvia said...

I've been a horrible blogger lately and am trying to get caught up...
and I have to say...Naomi is sooo cute!! She looks so big now! Where does the time go?! She has the most adorable smile!! And Congrats on baby #2, I bet Naomi will be a great big sister.

molly said...

Chrissy, Naomi dresses better than I do, what is up with that? I wish I had you as an in-house stylist.