My parents tried to take us to dinner for my birthday Saturday night, but as soon as we get seated, as if Naomi had it planned all along, she threw up all over me and Luke. We thought the flu had passed because she seemed to be back to her normal self. Oh well. My mom took her home while Luke, my dad and me stayed to enjoy the gorgeous ocean and amazing food. They even brought out a birthday cake, even if it did say Nancy on it! It was written in chocolate, so I wasn't very concerned what it said. I am sure Nancy must have been wondering who this "Chrissy" person was as well. It was a fun night, thanks for the special treat mom and dad!
Mastros Ocean Club, highly recommend




10 comments:
That is too funny about the cake! Congratulations on the news about having a boy! It's fun to have one of each and see how different they are!
haha. happy birthday chris!
HA HA!!!! That's hysterical! Who cares who's name is on it, it looks delicious!
DId you like your necklace? I helped pick it out!
Happy Birthday!!!
My husband went to Mastros with his work and raved about it. I can't wait to try it out now... that chocolate cake looks sooo yummy!
poor lil pumpkin
oh nancy. sorry about all the barfing on the big day! happy birthday!
Thanks for the photog info! And happy late bday, Nancy! Chrissy, you look really great. I love your hair. Did Luke shave his head?
Well "Nancy" hope you had a great birthday!!!
happy birthday, "nancy"! Aside from the throw-ups, looks like it was a great night! Hope you are feeling better, excited for our girls night out rain check! :)
Post a Comment