oooohh - fun party! and naomi is such a cute little pig!
fun costumes! You look great dressed up as a pregnant girl:) Actually Chrissy- you are ADORABLE as a pregnant girl! I haven't seen your cute belly yet and love the one you have! And p.s. Naomi is the cutest pig I have ever seen!
You always pick out the cutest costumes for Naomi!!! Where do you find them. I seriously need to make you be my personal shopper. Ha Ha!!
You guys have the funnest family!!! Naomi looks freakin adorable.
Now THAT is a CUTE pig costume!
What a cute little piggy! We are coming back for Christmas... do you think it will still be hot? I hope.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
oooohh - fun party! and naomi is such a cute little pig!
fun costumes! You look great dressed up as a pregnant girl:) Actually Chrissy- you are ADORABLE as a pregnant girl! I haven't seen your cute belly yet and love the one you have! And p.s. Naomi is the cutest pig I have ever seen!
You always pick out the cutest costumes for Naomi!!! Where do you find them. I seriously need to make you be my personal shopper. Ha Ha!!
You guys have the funnest family!!! Naomi looks freakin adorable.
Now THAT is a CUTE pig costume!
What a cute little piggy! We are coming back for Christmas... do you think it will still be hot? I hope.
Post a Comment