10.09.2008

Swing & Slide



Naomi can do this all day!

5 comments:

Wendy said...

Naomi is the cutest mini version of YOU! Too cute!

Tracy said...

I agree you look so similar. Cute shirt by the way!

Unknown said...

She looks like she is having a blast. I really miss ya!

Brady Life said...

Crissy!

Just saw your comment on my Blog! I would love to do a photo shoot with naomi, call me and we'll find a time when we are both available.

We can pick out a really cool location as well. My number is 949-307-0127 or you can e-mail me at
theartist9@hotmail.com

PS congratulations on your new pregnancy! Evan and I are trying to get pregnant too, so I ll be joining you soon at the toilet, smiles.

Talk to you soon. Jules

The Smallwood Family said...

What a cute little girl you have. I can't wait to find out what you're having? When do you find out?