10.10.2008

18 month photo shoot with mama













14 comments:

Anonymous said...

are you kidding me with those skinny jeans and sassy sweater... she is GORGEOUS!!!!!!!

Gentry Fam said...

So Cute! And great pictures too, photographer! Wait, these babies aren't suppose to be growing up!

Claudia Luckey said...

cutest kid EVERRRRRrrrrrr

Requel said...

She's so stylish, I love her skinny jeans!

Katie said...

couldn't be cuter!

Rachelle said...

these are so cute! i know i always say this but i mean it, where has the time gone? they grow up so fast.

anytime you want to make pumpkin cookies - just call!

Audrey Crisp said...

i love the photo shoot! Thanks for the comment! I stayed red and added some blonde highlights! Hope you guys are doing great! Congrats on the prego thing!

Grandma Pat said...

Chrissy, I can't believe she is a year and a half old! She is just to cute, Naomi is a little fashion beauty. I'm so glad you guys are having another baby. Because you have cute babies and Naomi looks like she is getting ready to be a big sister... just to grown up. The camera loves her, just like it loves her mom. Hugs and kisses.

K+C=M+K said...

You're quite the photographer girlfriend! Naomi is too cute and I love her outfit. i think I was wearing that same sweater today, is that funny? Are you feeling better these days? If so, we'd love to see you guys!

Wendy said...

Gorgeous!!!!!

Unknown said...

Love the photo shoot!! Your little Naomi is so gorgeous!!!

Danielle said...

what a doll! Love her cute piggy tails!

nicole said...

of course the cutest outfit on your sweet naomi. she is too cute! i can't believe she is already 18 mos!!

Anonymous said...

She is adorable...nice pictures!