
Today is Luke's birthday! I am sure he couldn't pick a better way to celebrate his 30th like digging holes in Fontana! I will have to make sure we do something fun tonight. We had a fun party for him over the weekend at my parent's house. Thanks to all our friends that drove to Irvine to join in on the celebration! We love excuses to have big parties, but we definitely don't have a house for one. With Thanksgiving, family photos and Luke's party, we've been pretty busy the last few days. It was a fun weekend, but it's nice to get back into the swing of things.

Hope you have a great birthday bubba! You are the best husband, friend and dad any girl could ask for. I am lucky to have you. Love you lots :)




5 comments:
Happy Birthday Luke!!! I must admit to being candid following Katie's Blog Stalking post that yours is one stalk. It was great seeing you guys last week. Naomi is adorable!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY! that cakes looks delicious and it tasted great! i want some more!! oh - the hat - old navy for like $3!
Yeah that cake looks awesome!! Happy Birthday Luke! Hard to beleive you are 30, old school!! J/K. Take care guys.
Requel
Hey, Chrissy, I found you! Cute blog! And happy birthday, Luke!
Hey there buddy looking pretty good for turning the big 30. You only get better with age!!! I love that you are a mama's boy. Always remember you are my favorite 30 year old. Can't wait to have you and your family home for the holiday's. Naomi needs some nana spoiling and Chrissy and I need some late night movies and laughs. See ya soon. Love mom
Post a Comment