
I officially started getting it together people! Today I started the Body for Life diet. If anyone has any tips or words of encouragement, I need all the help I can get! So far the food I've made has been good. I won't have much of a life 6 days out of the week though. I have to eat 6 times a day, so I will be spending a lot of time at home. I think it helps to know that I will be losing weight in a healthy way, getting all the nutrients I need and hopefully boost my energy level too. Go me! Lets just hope you don't see another post in a month from now with my admission of defeat.
Oh and...YES I will be taking before and after photos and NO I will NOT post them. I know I will have many requests for that, but if you really want to check out my hot bod in a bikini, all you have to do is call :)




15 comments:
good for you girlfriend... it's been too long, let's set something up soon on one of your free days....
oh good for you!!! go you!
Chrissy- You are the hilarious one! So Cindy, how has the first day been going???
yeah! good for you! i want updates...
You crack me up! That is exciting, it is always good to start a new healthy lifestyle! Good luck. I promise I won't tempt you too often! :)
Good for you!!! You are already a Hot Mama...good luck...keep us posted!
You are just too cute! Good luck with your new way of life...
P.s.- I am not the same Danielle as the one above me :o)!
Hi, it's Mat's mom, the "closet blog reader" We did this diet the year Mat and April were married. It is a great diet, you will be pleased.
Good for you!
good for you! I should do it with you . . . . Dan did this diet I think, and his family and they all liked it. Good luck!
Go Chrissy! That's great! My new job at Nu Skin has me gung ho for good health. It's pretty sweet because I can actually earn 2 paid days off a year just by eating right and exercising. Now I just need to brace myself for the holidays. Yikes!
You rock!
my husband and I have been hitting the gym hardcore and eating 5-6 meals a day. We watch our calories. I have lost 20 plus and he has done 40 plus since august. Email me if you want to talk in depth. shanda.nash@hotmail.com I have struggled with my weight since my first baby almost 8 yrs ago. I was really down about it all the time. It feels so good to be doing something about it.
Body for life is supposed to be a great program.
good luck.
Hi, this is Jeanni, Barry's wife. Your daughter is so beautiful! Congrats on starting Body for Life. I did this a few years back, great results, one of the hardest things I've ever done. Make sure you get a trainer so you get 100% out of your workouts. Also, their is supplement you can take that will curve cravings and give you youthful energy. It has worked great on me. You can go to my website and read about it. If you are interested email me and I will let you know how to get it at my cost. www.mymonavie.com/jeanni Have a great weekend!
How's it going so far? I am READY to get skinny- I'm thinging about doing good old fashion weight watchers. Do you like body for life?
my friends roomy is doing this diet and already lost some lb's. hope it goes well! see you soon!
Post a Comment