
We finally got the poor guy fixed, but I think we will make the cone a permanent fixture. Until Stella (his wife that he procreates with) came over, he had no accidents. Of course when Stella came over he couldn't contain his excitement or control his bladder. I must say that he still can't figure out how to mark something with the cone on. It is great! I really hope I can get him potty trained again because I don't want to get rid of him. I would be sad and Naomi loves him. She cracks up when he is around. I need help entertaining this little Naomi. So to that, I give you thanks Thor.




2 comments:
Oh that's so sad. I remember when we got Mercedes fixed, she was so sad! So he is good with Naomi? I'm a little nervous how Mercedes will be. I guess we'll find out real soon.
Love the pic! Sad I didn't get to see Thor last night...hey, if the cone works, I wouldn't get rid of it!
Post a Comment