11.02.2007

The Finer Things Club

"The 'Finer Things Club' is the most exclusive club in this office. Naturally it's where I need to be."

Andy from The Office took the words right out of my mouth. This is where I need to be. Do I need to start a club like this or is there one already created? The only thing better than a good book are related props, treats and discussion to go with it! Do I sound crazy? I am seriously going to start a "Finer Things Club". Anyone interested? I've never been involved in a book club. Is this a similar situation? If it is, I am there! Funny hat and all!

3 comments:

m.m. said...

dd you get that innocence mission song from our wedding cd?? that makes me happy!! i love that song.

Katie said...

I totally agree. I was dying with their beret's and props. I'll be your first member. ha!

Jessica Kettle said...

Oh my gosh I love it! I wish so bad that I still lived in Orange County right now, because I have wanted to be in a book club for sooo long! And it would be even more fun if it were a finer things club! I hope you are serious about this because I think it's the best idea ever. Happy birthday too! I hope you feel better!