11.18.2007

Let's bowl, let's bowl, let's rock-'n-roll!

We went bowling at Lucky Strike with the Doss' Friday night. I was very proud of myself for bowling over a 40. Yes, a 40. Don't be jealous! I'm pretty sure I am getting better. Next step is my own custom ball and matching bag. If I concentrated harder on actually bowling instead of singing the "score tonight" song from Grease 2, I might do a little better. Naomi was having a blast as usual. There was so much to look at, I never needed to entertain her.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You already know that I love the 'Grandma's' shirt! Sad that we missed bowling but you know that we will be up for it when you guys go again...that and a little reenacting of Grease:>

jenn said...

WOW ... a 40 ... that IS impressive!

Anonymous said...

So you should really take that picture off of me & Frank! It's so ugly...I am starting my diet VERY soon!