

Naomi is getting stronger and stronger! She is doing such a good job of sitting up all by herself. I am enjoying watching her grow and become more and more aware, but at the same time, I love the stage she is at right now. I don't want her to grow up so fast!







18 comments:
Ok- she could not look any cuter. I love Naomi. She always puts a smile on my face. She is getting cuter and cuter everyday. I can't wait for the baby to come so they can hang out!
great pics Chrissy...you take such fun ones!!! She is adorable.
Those are the most adorable pictures of her!
She is so cute, I love the head band! She is growing so fast!
that is such a cute outfit! love that little girl!
Naomi is adorable!!!
so adorable. lovin the dress it looks vintage and nice touch with the robeez boots.
What a cutie pie. motherhood is so fun! nice running into at the mall. once these kids start crawling we should meet up for some play dates there.
i LOVE it! i particularly like the last picture.... so cute!!
I think that Naomi is one of the prettiest babies I have ever seen. Her face is adorable! I love her shoes. My little Luke had those last winter in dark brown, they kept his feet so warm and he couldn't take them off. Good shoes. I wish that he could still wear them this year.
OH BABY GIRL you are just the cutest baby any place. You take the cake on being a little beauty. I can't wait to get you at chritmas and kiss those cheeks! See you guys soon. Love ya
She is so cute...her hair is unreal! I love it. Yes, please, I would love to show you around. Hopefully by then I will have some fun new places to show you! Let me know for sure!
She is so adorable!! Seriously! I can't get over her laughing with Rowan at my house the other day...that was great!
Those shoes are to die for! She is such a princess! I love it! Yes, Luke is and Angel fan-- our boys know where it's at!
ok. these pictures could not be any cuter. she is so cute! You're going to think I am such a dork, but I photoshopped one of the pictures- just messing around, but it looks really cool. Do you want me to send it to you? Just let me know what your e-mail is.
Chrissy- She is so freakin cute. I bet you guys are having so much fun with her? Anyway, miss ya and hope all is well in the LR
I really love her dress. It is so cute! Oh I can't wait for me girl.
darling. can't wait to see her at christmas!
Post a Comment