
Yesterday was a great birthday, though my cold has taken a turn for the worse! Some friends from my ward met me for lunch at Pacific Whey cafe in Ladera, which was fabulous. Thanks for putting that together for me Megan :)

Then Luke took me to Ciao Pasta Trattoria in San Juan and it was so good (the little I could still taste). Little did we know that there is a man there that sings from 6-9 every Thursday night. He was awesome! Now I am at home trying to shake this cold that just seems to be getting worse! Oh well. It was a good day.




8 comments:
I'm bummed you had that cold! You should have left Naomi and had a hot night out with Luke! I hope you start to feel better - I'm glad I was able to go - I love a good friends lunch and a birthday. Nothing better.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY GIRL!!!! I'm sorry I missed it. I wanted to be there so bad! Lets do lots of lunches when the baby comes.
Ciao pasta? Im so jealous. I LOVE that place! Happy B-day. That little girl of yours is amazingly cute and I adore her hair!
hey girl, so sorry your still sick... we missed you at church... hope you feel better so we can have a sprinkle date soon...
Happy birthday! I hope it was great! Ahhh Pacific Whey... I am drooling...
Happy Birthday Crissy. Nothings worse when you feel like crap when you really feel like partying. Feel better soon.
i hope you are feeling better, chrissy... i have that cold (or something like it) and it's been the pits! you look beautiful in all your pictures, i was so glad to have lunch with you on your big day... it was so fun!
Happy Birthday! It looks like it was fabulous!
Post a Comment