11.18.2007

Party time

This is the birthday month! Our friend Ian's 30th birthday party was on Saturday night and it was a very fun night of eating and chatting it up all night!

Tiffany, Meg & me

I must really trust my husband....

Naomi was flirting with Scott and he was a good sport :)

3 comments:

jenn said...

Speaking of 30th birthdays ... I've been meaning to call you but we've been running around trying to pack our bags and now we are in TX with kurt's fam, anyways ... we can't wait for Luke's big day and I wanted to know if I can help with anything? Send me an email or I'll call you soon to see!

Anonymous said...

How funny that when we left, Scott was like...I think Naomi likes me...too funny. We're excited for this weekend!!

SMALL and TALL said...

Sure looks like you guys have been busy! Wish we could party with you guys. Your yellow shirt is so cute! How is the diet going???