7.26.2007

Stay this way?

If Naomi turns out to be anything like me as a teen, I better enjoy her now as long as I can! Haha, we have fun together. The sides of her head get more and more bald, yet the top of her hair is getting longer. So attractive! It is seriously cute, and pretty soon she will be a blondie!

3 comments:

kristy said...

Can she get any cuter, seriously???!? Such a beautiful baby, side baldness and all! I'm back, so let's play. Rowan needs to see this hot chick.

Brittany said...

Nothing is better then seeing that diva smile! Love ya Naomi!

Anonymous said...

she is such a gorgeous baby! That is so funny. It's like she has a tupee on (sp?)! It's all good. Max has a big fatty bald spot on the back of his head that doesn't seem to be growing back in with the rest of his hair any time soon, and a stip of long hair underneath so it loos like a messed up mullet. It's so goofy looking.