7.21.2007

Cracking myself up

Saturday night...Naomi sleeping in the swing (with a bad cold...again), Luke playing Halo....and me. Being lame and bored trying to not think about that dumb book.... yes ...still.

8 comments:

Brittany said...

Chrissy-that is so funny. I love the picture and love the barrette! I am mad I didn't get one for myself now. But I do love my keychain, and my headband thank you! I had alot of fun lets start doing that more often. I will need to start walking more, and the mall is the perfect place.

SMALL and TALL said...

OMG Chrissy i am talking to my friend Jo on the phone right now and she totally knows you!!! Her dad does law with your dad. Can I add you as a friend on my blog so she can check out your blog? I hope we get to see you guys on friday at the party!

dd... said...

I love your hair clip, where did you get it?

Anonymous said...

I'm convinced. I am ordering... Twilight off of Amazon tonight! You always take such cute pics...you are such a little Fashionista!

Chrissy said...

Girl, on sale at J Crew, one of my faves!

Meg, read it and call me!

Nash said...

Ok you have intrigued me, I am going to get that book. I have looked at a few stores but I am going to have to hit B&N tomorrow so I can get started.

Anonymous said...

http://www.stepheniemeyer.com/twilight_movie.html

Chrissy the above link is from Stephanie Meyers website that talks about who she would cast in the movies. Only 14 more days until Eclipse comes out!!! YAY!!

Chrissy said...

Requel, I totally went on her site and checked out all her cool stuff, I am excited! Count down!