Tuesday we started our extremely fun mini vacation at my aunt and uncle's house. We were house sitting for them while they took their son JD to the MTC. Their pool and backyard area is better than most vacations. We had a blast! Naomi isn't quite old enough to put sunscreen on or really go in the pool much, but she loves the water already. We dipped her in a couple times anyways! Last night was the last, so we decided to have a little bon fire in their pit they have and make banana boats. So Girls Camp....even though I never really went to many Girls Camps...Then the sprinklers kept turning on, so we gave up and went inside to finish the party. It was super fun and the banana boats were amazing. I love going to that fun house! Hopefully this summer will be filled with fun pool days. Thanks to my uncle and aunt for letting us party at their home the last few days!
Looks like so much fun. Sorry we missed it. Did you get my message today? A little late - but I tried :) We'll have to go there again this summer. So fun to house sit there with the pool! When do they get back?
Meg, it was so fun to have you guys come and Naomi is doing a ton better. She finally cleared out her body today....twice! I was so happy because she has been so much better since.
Nicci, I wish you were here to play with us, and I must say that I listen to my playlist a lot too! Haha
Katie, we missed you guys too. They got home this afternoon, so we are home now. We should go play there again one day next week!
6 comments:
It looks like you had a killer time! No serious, that was a lot of fun, lets go back!
We had such a great time! My fav pic is the last one of Luke and Naomi...so adorable. Hope she's feeling better.
I can't believe their backyard! And I can't believe JD is already in the MTC.... He will be a great missionary.
Also, today I painted our room 2 and listened to your playlist a couple times! Ha! So, thanks....
Looks like so much fun. Sorry we missed it. Did you get my message today? A little late - but I tried :) We'll have to go there again this summer. So fun to house sit there with the pool! When do they get back?
Meg, it was so fun to have you guys come and Naomi is doing a ton better. She finally cleared out her body today....twice! I was so happy because she has been so much better since.
Nicci, I wish you were here to play with us, and I must say that I listen to my playlist a lot too! Haha
Katie, we missed you guys too. They got home this afternoon, so we are home now. We should go play there again one day next week!
Oh my gosh how fun! I am so jealous. What an amazing pool!
Post a Comment