7.10.2007

3 months old!


Tonight Naomi and I celebrated her 3 month birthday together. We pretty much just napped and watched the All Star game. Yes, I might be the only woman just chillin' at home without her husband, watching the MLB All Star game. Just don't ask me to go camping. Then I let her play in the bath for a long time, and now she is sleeping soundly in the greatest baby invention of all time....her swing. We also went over for swim day at Grandma's house earlier today, so that has made her extra tired. Her hair is giving Donald Trump's comb over a run for it's money! She has so much hair, but mainly on top and in the back. It has a mind of it's own! The only time I have a little control of it is when it's wet. This crazy hair is part of her charm! Unfortunately for Donald, he is without that! She also loves music. She seriously starts making non-stop baby noises once singing/music starts, especially during the hymns at church. It is so funny. Well, I made another little movie clip of her in honor of this 3 month birthday. I love being a mom.

4 comments:

smithfam said...

Your baby is so cute! I love her hair! A couple of my kids have had the crazy hair syndrome and it is so fun! I found your blog through another blog. I hope you dont mind an "old lady" commenting. LOL You have a fun site and I love your music choices.

Anonymous said...

I'm so happy you love being a mom. Sometimes it's a tough job but I for one know that there's nothing else I'd rather be doing. Your little girl is getting so big, so cute!

Anonymous said...

Hi Chrissy, I can't believe she is 3 months old. Her hair is sooo very cute we know she doesn't take after granpa Buff. Miss you guys. love ya nana pat

Amber said...

Chrissy,
Thanks for checking my blog, your is adorable. I'm just going to say it all on this post... your baby is adorable and I love the videos.. your pictures of you, Luke and the baby are so cute. She seems to have a wonderful demeanor about her and she looks like she is a lot of fun. You look great post delivery and like you are enjoying being a new mommy. Your bumpers are adorable too. How fun that we will have girls close together. Thanks for checking out my blog, keep us updated with yours as well, I can't wait to post pictures of my little one. Cross your fingers for me.. I have 6 weeks left.

Take care, Love Amber
P.S. I love the videos---so cute!