7.31.2007

Mi madre es loco



Note to self:
Don't make your spit-up prone baby do a photobooth session for too long or chances are your key board or lap top will get a lovely baby spit-up shower! I think she is trying to say, "no more pics mom".

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dinner last night...so fun. Anyway, Naomi is so cute....and well, concerned. Twilight just came in the mail. I'm a little hesitant to start until I can give it my full attention. PS I've heard that some people don't like it. However, you have great taste and I'm sure anything you recommend will be AWESOME!

Katie said...

You look just beautiful in those pics! I love how her hair is growing in...just on top!

Nash said...

Cute pictures. I love her hair. I seem to always cut my kids hair around 4-5 months cause it grows so funny.
Do you have plans to go to Idaho anytime soon? I am dying to go up that way to visit. Love their summers, although California summers aren't bad either..I gotta get out of AZ.

Carolyn said...

Ok, your hair is gorgeous...and Naomi's too! She's so cute, I love the concerned look!

Tracy said...

Oh no! Your so pretty Chriss and I really love your hair!

Anonymous said...

Okay Chrissy, I hope you've gotten the point with all of these hair comments. How do you get your hair looking so great! Seriously you look gorgeous!

Chrissy said...

Thanks for the compliments friends! Well, I have a ton of hair, and in this case, I round brushed it. I have been cutting and coloring it myself, and you can tell this in person...haha. I do need to get professional help soon though!