Tonight we went with my family to see the movie Evan Almighty at the Spectrum and came across this sweet set up. The Simpsons movie is coming out right before Danny gets home from his mission. Perfect timing! It should be a good one. Evan Almighty was a cute show and Naomi seemed to enjoy it too. This is her 3rd movie and just sleeps through them like a little Angel.

Oh and I am not prego again, it's the shirt.

It was Danny's 21st birthday on June 23rd, so he sent a picture of him and some peeps from his mission celebrating at what is known as the southern African Golden Spoon. Milky Lane....yuuuuummmmm!
1 comment:
That is really funny... I just went and saw Evan Almighty the other day and there was the Simpson couch there too. I was wishing I had my camera there!
Post a Comment