7.18.2007

I'm back


I have been utterly and completely consumed by this Twilight series by Stephenie Meyer. I read both Twilight and New Moon in 3 days, yes, every free moment I had, I read. Besides taking care of Naomi and her needs, I haven't even taken time to really eat! How crazy is this? I was thinking of every way to stop the reading...even shopping...but was not interested. YES! EVEN SHOPPING! I heard they are already making a movie and I automatically started thinking about which actors would play what. I came up with Hayden Christensen or Ryan Gossling as Edward and I would play Bella. Ha! I can't believe I am still sulking about these dumb books! Am I going to be like this until the 3rd one comes out? Will it be the last of the series? What is happening to me? I need to clean my house and get back to my normal life! Haha. A shower might be nice too..

13 comments:

jenn said...

I was the same way when I read them a few months ago! I am now counting the days until the next book is going to be released ... so do you want to go pick up a copy of "Eclipse" with me on Aug 7th?

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh girl I just read them both last week and I loved them!! I was the same way I would stay up late at night and try to sneak some reading in at work. I can't wait until the next one comes out!! I have never loved to read so much. And I'm in love with Edward!! All I have to say is if something happens and she ends up with Jacob I will be pissed!!

JnR said...

I just finished Twilight this morning (skipped breakfast to finish!) and can't wait to read the second and then third one.

Anonymous said...

Chrissy, you are so funny! I think it's awesome that these books had you swept away like that -- it's so good to be reading! And I think you and Ryan Gosling would make a lovely match for the lead roles in the film :)

kristy said...

Ok, now I'm convinced! This book was the talk of girls camp a few weeks ago and I was thinking, Oh must be a teen thing... but hey, if it's that good... I'm doin it! I am in desperate need of a good book(s)...

Unknown said...

I was thinking the same thing. A couple of the young women were going off about it the other day, and I thought it sounded kinda silly, but I guess I better give it a whirl!

Anonymous said...

Chrissy I just went to the book store last night, I can't believe it the girl talked me into buying that book. Just started it . I love it I will let you know more when I'm done. Kiss and Hug my baby girl, nana pat loves her.

Chrissy said...

PEOPLE, I am STILL consumed by this book. I fall asleep thinking about it, and wake up thinking about it. There is something wrong with me! I am obsessed with Edward and I am convinced that there is a stalking vampire out there for me. haha...JENN AUGUST 7th, me and you at Barnes and Noble for sure.

Wendy said...

Chrissy, You have gotten my attention in a big way. Is this book really that good? I'll have to pick up a copy for myself tonight. What's the general story about?

Daniel and Sara said...

Hey Chrissy, the author of those books is planning on writing another version of Twilight written from Edward's perspective. So if you would like a little more of the story until the next book comes out on August 7, you can read it here. It is just the fist chapter, but thats ok. If you go to this website: http://www.stepheniemeyer.com/othernovels.html
and click on Midnight Sun you can find the info.

Chrissy said...

Wendy, I don't want to ruin anything for you, so just go for it. Plus it sounds lame by explanation, so I don't want to turn you off to it. It's surprisingly wonderful! You need to let me know when you are reading it so I have someone to chat about it with!

Sara, you are amazing. I read it and can't wait for more of that to come out. Who cares about Bella's perspective! I want to know what Edward is thinking...

Allison Nelson said...

I thought they were really fun books--and you know the writer is Mormon, right? She was featured in BYU magazine a few months ago. Have you read "A Great and Terrible Beauty?" It is another series--same level of addictiveness (but not about vampires, sorry). BTW, I like your blog--you do very interesting things with the camera angles. :)

Chrissy said...

Allison, do you have a blog? I found your site on the Silverthorne's. The books are totally fun, I am not sure why I love them so much. They are so silly, and maybe I need to get more of a life...? Haha, but I am going to order that series from Amazon right now, thanks for the tip!