Thanksgiving Day

the bounce House

uncle danny & naomi communicating

jolie & naomi posing

naughty is the new nice

the calm before the storm

pie heaven; cherry, peach & of course pumpkin made by katie

the official turkey taster aka birthday boy

the red rooster

grandpa; the turkey man in a halloween apron
luke loved his peach pie that katie made him for his birthday. she had peaches frozen months ago for it! thanks, it made his birthday a special one
4 comments:
A bounce house on turkey day? Those are some lucky kiddos!
I think I'm still full too.
I love the picture of Luke holding Naomi. She is gorgeous!
I love Naomi in purple!!! Very CUTE.
OH my goodness Naomi is such a little beauty queen like her mom. She is such a grown up little girl. Glad you guys had a great Thanksgiving and Birthday Luke. We sure missed you all. Can't wait until I get to see you all. Love you. Nana in Burrrrrrrr Idaho.
Post a Comment