11.27.2008

Thanksgiving


Before I gorge myself with yummy food all day today, I wanted to write a few thoughts of thankfulness.

Some of my blessings I am thinking about most today:
  • my pregnancy (even though I complain about it)
  • good health of my family Luke, Naomi & baby
  • a large and loving extended family on my side and Luke's
  • the Book of Mormon
  • living in the best country on this earth
Now bring on my sister Katie's best pies on the planet, my parent's mouth watering turkey and the Remington's famous rolls!  I hope you all have a fun and relaxing Thanksgiving day.   

And to my wonderful husband, I wish you a very Happy Birthday!

2 comments:

Gentry Fam said...

Happy Thanksgiving! And Happy Birthday Luke! (You're our 3rd favorite Hansen!) Maybe someday you'll move up but I highly doubt you will beat out Naomi! Much love to you guys and we are so grateful for you in our lives!

Rachelle said...

why does it seem like luke just celebrated his birthday! time flies.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LUKE!