11.21.2008

We've got mail

Nothing is more fun than getting surprise mail. The one good thing about having the Hansen family live so far away is the fun packages and letters we get! Naomi and I have been spoiled the last couple weeks with fun mail from Grandma Hansen and cousins Zoey, Harley and Lilley. We love the holiday, birthday and "just because" mail.  

naomi loves stickers, thanks zoey!

and the pretty pictures

she is my little blueberry

my girlie girl


Thanks for thinking of us! You guys made our month!  We love and miss you guys.

6 comments:

Audrey Crisp said...

nice..i love getting stuff in the mail too! How cute do you two look in that last pic! Love your bangs! and when I said good luck with the rest of your pregnancy I thought you were 22 days away....not week! HAHAAHh....i'm retarted! But anyway, yeah good luck still but it was a dumb thing to say.

Unknown said...

Naomi looks so BEAUTIFUL and so grown up in these pictures!!!

nicole said...

I agree.

And, how old is Naomi looking? She is such a little beauty queen!

Wards said...

Umm... your daughter is sooo beautiful. She needs to model!

The Smallwood Family said...

Your Naomi is such a pretty girl! The camera loves her.

Claudia Luckey said...

she needs to be modeling ..ha