6.25.2008

Naomi & Piper home videos

These adorable girls are not even 15 months yet, but they already love each other!  This was the first time I saw them actually play together.  Could they be any cuter? I think not.

***You can scroll down and click the pause button on my playlist so that you can hear the audio on the clips below! 




6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Too cute. I love Naomi's little laugh and her squeal!

Katie said...

Oh my gosh, that is amazing! One of the sweetest things I have ever seen. They are so lucky to have eachother.

Rachel said...

I don't know who Piper is, but they are gorgeous little girls. It's awesome to watch them grow & learn isn't it? I had forgotten about all the fun little "first's" with a new baby! Being a mom rocks. Miss you!

Requel said...

That is so cute! I love every stage of babies!! Girl I totally called you but your phone just rang and rang so I'll have to check the number I have for you. It would have been awesome to see you and to meet little Naomi. Darn, next time!

Grandma Pat said...

Dang, if that is'nt the cutest thing you have ever seen. I just love Naomi's little giggle. She is just so sweet and cute. Piper and her will always be close. I can't wait to see you all Wed. Counting down the days. Love and miss ya all.

Danielle said...

Oh I love their little squeaks. So cute!