"Want a bluetooth, eat a blackberry."

Luke got an email on Thursday offering free tickets to see John Reep (he's a character, bless his heart) at the Irvine Improv. We loved John Reep during Last Comic Standing, so we thought it would be fun to go and check out his silly southern style. His redneck humor had me laughing so hard, I could hardly contain myself. He is so goofy, you have to laugh just looking at his quirky facial expressions.

Thanks to Kelly and Jeremiah for joining us!




3 comments:
I bet that was so much fun! We love John Reep - he always cracked us up on Last Comic Standing.
Remember our date to the improve? I can never go in an Abercrombie & Fitch again without thinking about it. Anyway, glad you had a good time. I seriously love Last Comic Standing!
PS In response to your music post..I'm liking Duffy (Mercy) and Kate Perry (I kissed a girl)... but I love that Bird & Bee redo too.
Post a Comment