Last weekend was awesome! Friday night I went out with the girls (Nicole, Niccole, Julie and Julie) Haha, I felt a little left out without a matching name, but it was still very fun! Thanks for organizing it Julie!
Saturday we went to Zoo Mars petting zoo in San Juan Capistrano with the Monsons and the Mullens. We were surprised by the crowds of people that were swarming this quaint little zoo. Naomi was very entertained, but wore a concerned look on her face for the majority of the time. She might have been just a little confused, as was I when I saw an Alpaca with the poodle hair-do. That was the funniest thing I've ever seen! She was also very concerned about having to share this delicious vegetable basket with the animals. She was not about to let go of the broccoli. Afterwards we walked over to Ruby's for lunch. Naomi had a blast and loves watching Kurt and Taylor play. Hopefully she will be able to join their fun antics soon!
6.02.2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










6 comments:
I love that she wasn't going to let that broccoli out of her little grasp...the alpaca looked like a big version of Daphne's hair:>
I'm so sad we didn't get to go! Looks like the kids had fun.
Friday night was so fun. And, I am glad you could get a day out of our local quirky zoo. Sometimes I feel bad for the "well groomed" horsies there... no one knows.
Naomi is too cute. I especially love the photo or her down the side bar acting "cheeky."
this is probably a great size zoo for little ones. we should come & go with you guys sometime. love her little furrowed brows while feeding the animals... such a dolly! xo
Naomi is just adorable!! That is all there is to it. She is the bomb. She is a little actress with the facial expressions and all. I love it:) I'm glad you both got to go with her, miss you and see you soon.
Post a Comment