
We are finally taking advantage of the many fun perks of living in Ladera Ranch! We have lived here for about 4 years now and Luke had never been to the "water park" pool until yesterday. Naomi isn't quite old enough to really enjoy it yet. Walking would help!




7 comments:
Does she not walk yet? How old is she now? That's ok, I say keep her a baby as long as you can. Bella will be six months tomorrow, i can't believe it. Time goes by too fast!
so sad missed you by a day.. was there all day today, so fun... i need a life jacket for my girl, she thinks she can swim... let's go back soon....
just realized i am signed in my sisters account... it's tiffany....
That place is HUGE! I'd go there for the beach entry alone!
happy to see that Luke is working on tanning the rest of his body! looks like so much fun. now if i would have known there was a water park in ladera... what a thrill
I was looking through all your post and Goldie was loving little naomi! Friends at first sight!
i LOVE that water park and cant wait to get to CA next week so I can take Bennett there! We should definitely meet up there!
Post a Comment