The beach never gets old, sorry if the pictures do! Baby powder really does come in handy with a baby like Naomi. She has sand from head to toe within 5 minutes of being there. Luckily she has finally realized that it doesn't taste so good!
To cute:) You guys all look great! I can't wait to see you in a couple of weeks. How fun to have a day together at the beach, you deserve it. Naomi is a royal beauty. Miss and love ya.
7 comments:
Sooo cute pictures!! Naomi is a beautiful little doll!!
How fun! I'm jealous.. I want to be back at the beach.. Cute shades :)
Looks so fun. I can't wait to get on the beach this weekend!!
so fun that you guyg get to have those days every once in a while! glad I could take part in one of those day today.
To cute:) You guys all look great! I can't wait to see you in a couple of weeks. How fun to have a day together at the beach, you deserve it. Naomi is a royal beauty. Miss and love ya.
So cute! I'm glad Luke got some time off! They have been working hard!
how adorable...i want to be at the beach
Post a Comment