Friday was my cousin Anne's turn to get married! We are very excited for her and Danny to start their life together. It was especially fun for me and Luke because our wedding reception was held at the Turnip Rose in Newport Beach as well. It was so fun to reminisce about that great day and what has happened in our lives since. I can't imagine my life any different. Naomi was the cutest and funniest thing ever. She loves clapping and getting excited, so when they were introducing the new married couple, she joined right in with the celebrating! I was laughing so hard that I had uncontrollable tears streaming down my face. She was screaming, clapping and kicking her legs like we spiked her milk with speed. I wish I got it on video. She is the cutest and I love everything about her funny self!

Uncle Danny

My flower child

Black and blue photo

Introducing the wedding party made her so happy
Kick, kick, kick!

No one was more excited for the new couple than Naomi

Piper and Naomi are matching princesses

Anne and Danny

Memories...





10 comments:
where did you get that darling dress? you must share your little girl shopping spots!
I love Naomi's dress... and the flower bow too! The pic of her clapping with her mouth open is hilarious. What can she say? THe girl loves weddings.
Okay I love Naomi's dress, she looks adorable! Also, something kind of funny, Brandons little brother used to have the biggest crush on Anne...I think they may have gone to a dance together. Small world.
i love the turnip rose, it's so nice... anne looked beautiful, i can't believe she is married... hope you are coming to soft ball because i'll be there...
naomi's face is cracking me up while she is clapping! she is so excited!! i love it! looks like a fun wedding.
what a fashionista you have there... she is working that flower! you girls are both beautiful!
Naomi is the cutest little girl!! You always dress her soo cute!! Where did you get that cute headbow? I love it!!
That is nuts!! What a small world :) I will tell her hello.. Naomi looks darling.. LOVE her dress and headband.. Fun.. I love weddings.
I am cracking up at Naomi getting so excited for the wedding. What a guest! It has been way too long, we need to go out soon.
OK This story is a CRACK-UP...I would love to see her kick and clap like that. She is totally your daughter!!! What a ham. :) That must have been fun to back to the Turnip Rose too....how cool!
Post a Comment