Some girls went to La Fondue for dessert last night to celebrate Katie's birthday. It was yummy as usual and I remembered to take a picture, which I have been slacking on a little lately.
On July 4, 1776, we claimed ourindependencefrom Britain andDemocracywas born. I love this day and what it represents. We are excited to be leaving today for Idaho to celebrate it with Luke's family. I hope you all have anexplosive4th this year!
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
I wish I could have been there to help celebrate Katie's b-day. She's such a sweetheart. I'm happy you took a picture (since she's a non-blogger now). Let's peer pressure her into updating her blog. Happy 4th of July, have fun in Idaho.
2 comments:
I wish I could have been there to help celebrate Katie's b-day. She's such a sweetheart. I'm happy you took a picture (since she's a non-blogger now). Let's peer pressure her into updating her blog. Happy 4th of July, have fun in Idaho.
Crazy!!! We are going to Idaho too for the 4th! I love it up there on the 4th, it is so patriotic up there still! Are you flying or driving?
Post a Comment