I wonder the exact same thing! They sometimes just get completely lost in something, huh? She is probably thinking about how great a life she has! :) Super cute picture by the way.
Chrissy, she is thinking she can't wait until I get there. She is so precious. I think she is really thinking how lucky she is to have a mommy and daddy as wonderful as you are. Love you all:)
Bella does this all the time. She looks off at nothing and smiles these huge smiles. It makes ya think....can they still see through to the other side??
4 comments:
I wonder the exact same thing! They sometimes just get completely lost in something, huh? She is probably thinking about how great a life she has! :) Super cute picture by the way.
She is so cute. I am sure she is just wondering what life will be like when her boyfriend gets here. She probably misses him.
Chrissy, she is thinking she can't wait until I get there. She is so precious. I think she is really thinking how lucky she is to have a mommy and daddy as wonderful as you are. Love you all:)
Bella does this all the time. She looks off at nothing and smiles these huge smiles. It makes ya think....can they still see through to the other side??
Post a Comment