3.10.2008

11 months and happy as ever!

Today is the 11 month mark for the birth of baby Naomi. I really can't believe where the time went. It feels like yesterday that I was pregnant and working full time. I just love her more than anything and feel almost like I don't deserve her in my life!

She crawled last night for the first time even though it wasn't much. She is still content with scooting across the room. She can't get enough Cheerios and will eat a pound a day at least! Naomi still gets sick often, but is still generally a happy girl and still loves to be outside. She is a party animal. If there are people around, she has to be awake and a part of the chaos!


She has her two bottom and two top teeth.


She loves to pull herself up onto things, though she can only pull herself up onto her knees. I give her a little push to help her onto her feet!

She helps me keep life in perspective. I just love everyday I get to spend with her!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay, 11 months. She is growing up so fast. And she could not possibly get any cuter. I love her so much. I wish I could see her more often, thank goodness for the blog ha?

tiffany Snyder said...

happy birthday baby girl.... aren't you ready for another one yet?

Anonymous said...

She is the cutest little thing ever! I can't wait until her and Alyssa can hang out when they get a little older!

nicole said...

I can not believe it has been eleven months! And really it does not get cuter than Naomi.

K+C=M+K said...

So that means next month she'll be a year?! Doesn't time just fly! She's seriously the cutest baby ever, you guys thinking about another one soon?;)

Anonymous said...

Landon saw these pictures and said.."that's Lukey Lukey's baby! I like Lukey Lukey's baby!" I was cracking up!

Anonymous said...

I cannot believe 11 months...are you getting ready for a rager next month?

Rachelle said...

oh how sweet is she?! it goes by way too fast. next thing you know, she'll be walking!

Unknown said...

Happy 11 months Naomi! What a doll! She is so sweet! Chrissy, I know...I'm pathetic with the blog since we moved, but I'll get back on the blog train soon. Seriously. Don't give up on me yet. I'm in need of a little reunion with you gals one of these days.

Wendy said...

I too can't believe how fast these babies are growing up. Love her dress by the way.