3.22.2008

So funny

Danny is visiting from BYU this weekend, so yesterday we headed to the beach. It was a gorgeous day.
Loving her Uncle Danny.

She would not stop eating the sand. Handfuls after handfuls!

Today we found out just how much sand she ate yesterday! You would think after one try she would be done with the dirty, crunchy sand. Oh well, this summer might be filled with sandy mouths and diapers, but it will be fun nonetheless!

8 comments:

Danielle said...

gross...that's pretty funny! What cutie pie.

Requel said...

That is so fun! I'm way jealous that you are at the beach and I'm still sporting a coat!

Anonymous said...

I'm going to miss days like that at the beach...maybe Naomi wants to come visit in Indiana and eat corn or something...not as fun as sand:<

SMALL and TALL said...

u girls are always welcome down at the beach with us!!! time for an umbrella and cooler for this summer!

Nana Pat said...

She is soooo very cute. Luke ate everything when he was little, he even licked on the brick fireplace, so maybe you can blame him. I can't wait to hang out at the beach. See ya soon! Happy Easter. Love you babygirl.

Amber said...

She is soo cute. I can't believe she's almost a year right? love her cheeks.

julie said...

Love that the evidence showed up after the fact! I wish Sadie wasn't sick... I'm dying to get together with you girls again! Thanks for your support at the game, love the fact that you totally would have gotten into it with those guys... I'm SO all about hating on the other fans!!

Anonymous said...

This is so cute....I told Charlotte to come look at how cute her friend is and she commented...."Yuckies" about her eating sand. What she doesn't remember is that she was once a pro at the sand eating just like little Naomi!