3.23.2008

Happy Easter

I hope you all have had a wonderful Easter! The Hansen family had a busy, but fun day. It all happened like this:

Finding a fun surprise from the Easter Bunny for all of us. Luke is going to be eating a lot of candy the next few days!


I made a family recipe, a breakfast casserole that has become a nice tradition for holiday mornings. I had it growing up, so now my family will too. It's so good! Luke will be eating a lot of this the next few days as well! Haha


Naomi was loving her cheerios and casserole!


Thor did not want to be left out of the picture...until Naomi started pulling a little too hard on his hair. He has been too cute with Naomi lately. He always wants to be next to her and playing with her. Very cute. The poor guy needs to get groomed.


Naomi being her happy little self, even when her mom makes her pose in 90 degree weather!


"I fly!"


Got to Grandma & Grandpa's house after church.


Aunt Camille cracks her up.


Some family love.


Great Grandma Inkley's Easter Egg Hunt!


Luke helping Jolie reach a high egg.


The party moved to Great Grandma and Grandpa Rasmussen's home for their Easter Egg hunt. Piper and Naomi posing for the camera, best buds :) Luke passed a peep over to Naomi and of course she loved every second of it.


Grandma and Naomi playing.

Until next year Easter Bunny! I will be handing out candy this week like it is Halloween. I can't have this temptation so come over and get some handfuls!

15 comments:

tiffany Snyder said...

k happy easter... loved seeing your beautiful day... cute pictures and loved the easter dresses.. so sad we missed you at church, we went to the 9am ward.. missed you last night but at least i made it.. ps thanks for your help with the mini crisis....

Kris "to the" Ten said...

Chrissy, I am so so jealous that you had such beautiful weather. It was rainy and cold here in Oregon ALL day. Suckage. Now, I for sure am headed back down there. Miss ya

Danielle said...

Oh Katie used to make that casserole for us in college.
Yum! Naomi's dress is so cute!

Sherri said...

What a fun day! I love Easter. Naomi's dress is so cute too.

m.m. said...

what a busy day! i too love naomi's dress! you have such a stylish family :)

Rachelle said...

oh what a fun day! i love easter! and how cute is naomi in her pretty dress! glad you had a great day! :)

Jessica Kettle said...

What a fun Easter! I am jealous of your weather- we went to Rexburg and it was freezing! And Ho.ly. dress. I love it! Where on earth do you find these things?

K+C=M+K said...

Cheerios and casserole- delicious! I love your family pic, you guys are all so freakin' cute! Love Naomi's Easter dress and can I borrow your Easter Bunny for next year- you guys all scored!!

Requel said...

So fun I can;t believe how warm it is there. I'm jealous!! You all look so good!!

julie said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE that dress!! I NEED to know where you got it asap. Glad you had a happy Easter, such a cute little family. xo

Chrissy said...

Ladies, the dress was a Nordstrom find.... on sale! I just started to browse around for an Easter dress, but once I saw this one, I knew I didn't need to look anymore! I was surprised that I went so fancy with it :) haha

TC said...

Hey so my phone totally died on me. I had to get a new one from T0mobile. AND I got it today...put my sim card in and got your text...about a week too late...so sorry! next time...we'll have to get together for sure! Shoot...I was excited to see you guys!!! Your little girlie looks way cute in her easter dress by the way:)

L said...

Naomi's dress is precious! She is too cute!

Melissa said...

Luke and family!
I just found you through the JT's blog- so fun to see your family. Love the baby- she is adorable! We're still in Boston, finishing masters and working. We love it here, but are ready for spring this year!!!

Anonymous said...

love those teeth coming through little one they are going to feel awesome lightly grazing my c-ck as you suck it