3.15.2008

Thursday, the day of girls

Thursday was so fun. We went to lunch with some girls at Javiers, I just LOVE that place. Even the healthy alternative food is good, which is rare. Thanks for inviting us Niccole!

Check out Naomi throwing crust at the poor guys that volunteered to take pictures of us. That face cracks me up. So DIVA.

Later that night a few of us ladies decided to leave our babes with the guys to go check out the movie Penelope. I was pleasantly surprised about how much I LOVED it. I recommend this one and will go see it again with anyone who wants to! Of course it was generally predictable, but I need movies like that in my life. It was a fun get away. This is one that Luke would watch and probably like. Maybe not as much as I did, but he will like the silly characters and funny lines. I can't wait for it to come on DVD! Oh and, James McAvoy was amazing as usual, but we were missing his lovely Scottish accent :)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you thought the movie was good because me and my mom really want to see it!

tiffany Snyder said...

i'm so glad you saw it... i know what you mean, it was such a good movie and those are hard to find lately... how cute were all her outfits, such a lady..

julie said...

So fun to meet you the other day! It's nice to get to know more moms with girls about Sadie's age for when we are back from UT this summer... We will be seeing you tonight at Tim's BDay BBQ! Maybe Sadie wont scream @ sweet little Naomi, I love that "what is she thinking" face, I am always wondering that same thing... it's probably not as deep as we like to think! :)

K+C=M+K said...

It's been so fun seeing you guys lately! We should make it a ritual to do lunch all together!

Ashly said...

love that you met Julie and Sadie...they are great. i love them. oh i am craving a girls lunch! they are the best! your little naomi is getting so big and sh e is so cute!