3.05.2008

Pink, Bows & Flare Pants



Last night was the first time Suzanne and I have ever thrown a baby shower, but it turned out great! We are so excited for Kristy to have a little girl and thought last night was a great way to get into the girlie mood! Sarah Marie is going to be a doll in all her cute goodies she got last night. Can't wait to meet her!



Hot mamas: Suzanne & Kristy

6 comments:

kristy said...

chrissy!! Your pictures are AWESOME! thank you SO much for throwing such an amazing shower!! i had such a great time, the food was AMAZING, the decor was beautiful and sarah marie was very spoiled. You are the best, thank you so much! love you!

Dan Davis said...

How fun, I wish I could have been there! The shower details look darling, you first timers did a great job. I miss all of you...

Kris "to the" Ten said...

Okay, I am missing out on all the parties of the year. And you and Suzanne threw this bash?? I just love that cute girl. Speaking of cute girls, you look great Chrissy. One HOT mama. Lucky Luke, Lucky Luke:))

Danielle said...

Oh that looks so cute!

Rachelle said...

Looks like a great party! How cute are those flowers and how yummy does that food look!

Jessica Kettle said...

hey great job on the sower! Soooo cute. The food looked delish!