
Last night we got to spend a fun night with some friends at the Ducks game. Naomi missed out, but I'm sure she had more fun playing at Grandma's house. It was an awesome game with the Ducks beating the Ottawa Senators 3-1. We missed Scott and Kara last night, but we were glad that Megan and Frank were able to come without their significant others! Thanks for the tickets dad!






5 comments:
I'm sad I missed out on the fun! I'm sure Landon had fun in my spot though. He keeps asking me "where did the hockey men go, mommy?"
Yes, a big thank you to your dad!!!! It was so fun being in THE BOX and just talking and watching a little hockey...Scott was sad for sure! Thank you again for such a fun night Sassy Black Boot Girl!
how fun, my parents were at that game also. and... i want to go to penelope.... dan won't go with me. maybe i will have to create a provo girls night with penelope and step up 2 - please don't judge me!
Thanks again for the fun! I think PJ was just so excited to spend some time with some friends and not cleaning up after me around the apartment. I vote we don't take a picture from that angle again though!
look at you! a date without the baby! way to go! man, i need to go out with kelly without daphne, maybe sometime soon i'll try that again.
Post a Comment