MyHeritage: Family tree - Genealogy - Celebrity - Collage - Morph
That is so fun! Daniel and I did the one where you see what celebrities you look the most like. It was funny to see who we most resembled.
That is so funny. A perfect combo of you two!
Only three percent? I would think more. I wonder who Daphne would look more like:>
That is cute! She is such a (almost) perfect combo of the two of you!ps- could you p;ease list us on your links with our first names instead?
Had to vote for Luke since he's my boy! Sorry Chrissy
THREE PERCENT? Ah, I love the accuracy of the look-a-like meter.I also love the music on your blog, Chrissy. Like, LOVE.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
That is so fun! Daniel and I did the one where you see what celebrities you look the most like. It was funny to see who we most resembled.
That is so funny. A perfect combo of you two!
Only three percent? I would think more. I wonder who Daphne would look more like:>
That is cute! She is such a (almost) perfect combo of the two of you!
ps- could you p;ease list us on your links with our first names instead?
Had to vote for Luke since he's my boy! Sorry Chrissy
THREE PERCENT? Ah, I love the accuracy of the look-a-like meter.
I also love the music on your blog, Chrissy. Like, LOVE.
Post a Comment