Today was a fun day at the park with Grace and Madison. Naomi loved having some friends to celebrate with her at the park. Naomi was born 9 months ago today. Time flies!
naomi looks so adorable in that little swing! dude, time goes by way too fast!!! i know why people have more kids now. don't you just want them to stay this way forever, they are so sweet!
Chrissy! I feel like I haven't commented on your blog in forever. Your little girl is getting so big, she's a cutie! Do you care if I add you to my link list? That way I'll remember to check your blog.
4 comments:
naomi looks so adorable in that little swing! dude, time goes by way too fast!!! i know why people have more kids now. don't you just want them to stay this way forever, they are so sweet!
She is getting so big. Before you know it she will be walking! So Cute!
Naomi is just too cute!!! How fun are little girls?? I can't wait for all the fun stages to come.
Chrissy! I feel like I haven't commented on your blog in forever. Your little girl is getting so big, she's a cutie! Do you care if I add you to my link list? That way I'll remember to check your blog.
Post a Comment