
They have casted Robert Pattinson to play the amazing Edward in the Twilight film. I am not sure about him, but maybe it's just the picture that I am not feeling. What do you guys think? He also is known for his role as Cedric Diggory in Harry Potter.
Oh, and don't forget to leave a comment with your favorite cleaning supplies! I am going to Target to load up this week on new stuff.




8 comments:
Loving the new blog layout. I LOVE CLR... it's in a yellow bottle and probably kills all of my brain cells but the cleaning lady uses it and now I use it because it gets the water stains off of your faucets, bleaches tubs and sinks and is fabulous. I also love the swiffer dusters! Happy cleaning!
I love CLR too & folex for carpet stains ... happy cleaning!
I'm not a fan of this guy, BUT what I really care about is who they are casting as JACOB??? :")
Okay, so I was going to say that I hate this guy as Edward too, but I agree that it must be the picture - I remember thinking how hot Cedric was in the Harry Potters! But I don't think any Edward can match up to the one in our imaginations.
As for cleaning... I love the Method and Seventh Generation products - Method makes a great all-purpose surface cleaner, and I love Seventh Generation's dish soaps. It's nice to have a few cleaning products around that I don't think will give me cancer and do actually work.
I love your new blog colors and that picture of Naomi in the header is so cute!
I agree with you about Edward... I'm not too sure about him either.
Advantage, you get online, but it's non-toxic and it's and all-in-one. Check it out. I don't think you'll be disappointed. I don't use anything else, not windex, or whatnot. You dilute it for certain things. I keep a separate bottle for just widows and the other for everything else.
I.m kind of digging him for Edward. He definitely has a vampire look. He just has a poser expression on his face is all. I am more concerned with who they are going to cast for Jacob....
I know, my friends and I are obsessed with Twilight, and we don't like that Edward at all. He just isn't perfect enough! lol that is just the problem- nobody is perfect enough to play that role!
i love your new header, so cute of your girl..... can't believe she is nine months already, let's do a park day together... so edward, we will have to wait and see.... so excited for the movie...
Post a Comment