
Grandma and Lucy walking to the pool.

Lucy making aunt Camille take her to the "big" pool.
Naomi basking!

Loving her princess swimsuit from Great Grandma Rasmussen!
Loving some sunscreen!

And her favorite non-toy KEYS!

Swimming with aunt Camille.

Kicking machine!

Matching outfits with all 3 cousins. It was the best pic I could get with all of them in those outfits!

Cute little divas.




10 comments:
It has been way too long since I have had time to look at this. I LOVE these pictures of Naomi and her little cousins! Especially the one on the bed/couch. I wish I planned better so I could have met those girls. I bet it is a blast getting them all together. I miss Naomi sooooo much already. She is just so beautiful and I could squeeze her all day long. Miss you!
Those pictures are soooo cute of the kids together. You need to send them to me.
so cute! i love the new header btw.
naomi is so darling. what a fun trip in the sunshine.
Rasmussen girls make pretty girls!!! Katie and Chrissy your girls are darling. Chrissy that is the cutest swim suit ever on Naomi.
You take the best pictures of Naomi. You're going to have to give me some lessons...Photo 101.
I'm jealous, it's so freaking cold here!
Chrissy,
I have an extermely random question for you. I remember a while ago you wrote about refinishing Naomi's changing table. (I hope that was you anyway!) I think you said you got the kit from Home Depot? I am making this up in my head? It is hard having a one sided conversation in your head!:) Anyway- it looks awesome! I am going to refinish my entry table and a few othre pieces. Any tips? Did you in fact find a kit somewhere? I am SO clueless when it comes to this crafty thing! I need any help you can offer! If you get a secong will you email me at:
melissa.finlinson@gmail.com
Thanks Chrissy! You are a doll and so is that Naomi!!!!
girl lets hang out... call me so we can go get ice cream!
Naomi is so darling!! I have a blog now YAHOO.. Now we can be blog buddies too :)
Post a Comment