
...some new cleaning supplies. I think I am having some OCD issues. I feel like my house is just not clean enough. Ever. I figure switching up my methods might help. Leave a comment endorsing your favorite cleaning product and or method PLEASE! Is it possible to be stuck in a cleaning rut? It is almost 1 am and I am blogging about cleaning supplies....?




8 comments:
Face it, Chrissy. The OCD is in your blood. It's a blessing and a curse we all share.
Ha ha! Well, I am interested in what others suggest. I know Liz has some great grout cleaner--I need to ask her again what it is because I need some! I try to justify my sub hospital-hygiene standards by professing to be an ardent supporter of the Hygiene Hypothesis (with regards to allergies, which we both have). Really, dirty houses will come back into fashion out of necessity, you wait and see! Now if Rubensesque figures would just come back too, I'll be good! I'm all about removing guilt...
i love using cleaning wipes... i think lysol makes them.
Advantage, the only product you need for everything.
um i also love clorox beach cleaning wipes! you can wipe down door handles, light switches, everything!! those totally make my house feel cleaner. good luck!
I love all of Method's products. I really love there shower cleaner. I spray it in the shower and it keeps it nice and clean. Or at least it makes me feel like I have cleaned. Also if you leave it in the shower with a scrub pad, you never know Luke might pick it up and do it. It has worked with Joe. Also costco sells a really good window and glass cleaner. It comes in a blue aerosol can. Good luck.
I love Lysol's Antibacterial Kitchen cleaner. It smells nice and my counters are usually left streak free. I get it at Costco. Scrubbing bubbles is my favorite for the bathroom. Makes everything shiny.
Scrubbing Bubbles flushable toilet wipes are awesome. And I just found this Bissell window cleaner with vinegar that (doesn't smell great) but is the best I've ever used for cleaning glass!
Post a Comment