
Disclaimer: (I stole this word for word from Megan's blog)
Friday night we went to the Irvine Improv with three other couples to see Joel Mchale from "The Soup." He started by lamenting that of course this is the one weekend they aren't on the air and of course it is the day that Britney is found on a gurney laughing. He talked about all of the shows on the E channel and described Keeping Up With The Kardashians as Five Gypsies and a Scarecrow (Bruce Jenner being the scarecrow). He also had two other comedians he works with come up and the one guy used to be on Singled Out (blast from the past) and he did the funniest stuff on Abercrombie & Fitch. Fun night.

Thanks for summing up a great night Meg! Haha. I couldn't have said it better, so I thought I would let you :)




8 comments:
hey looks like a really fun night!
i am sooo jealous! i love joel! i wish i would have known he was coming...
Chrissy, I will be in town for a few weeks beginning around the 20th so we have no excuse not to get together....unless your out of town. I'll call you when I get in.
Looks like fun! I still can't believe Frank just said NO and didn't even ask me! I'm still mad at him!
Love that you copied and pasted...uhmm, the group pic was way cuter than the heinous one of me with both of us in it (you looked great have no fear):> When does softball start...I'm actually missing it a little.
A scarecrow? That's hilarious!
P.S. I have an iPhone and LOVE it. It's SO easy to use I haven't looked at one instruction manual. If you haven't got one yet, I would just on it (or just hint around for one for Valentine's Day :).
Oh my gosh, we LOVE Joel and the soup! I'm so jealous you got to see him!
That sounds like so much fun!
Post a Comment