so cute. where is that at? I love the wallpaper. wouldn't it look lovely in max's room! I can't wait to see you guys!! naomi is seriously like the most beautiful baby. Can you believe our kids didn't win the baby gap contest??!! I mean really.
Funny story. Your friend AMY as in "amy and mark" is a client of mine! I just barely took her engagements like two weeks ago. in fact they are the most recent post on my photoblog. Britt clicked on their link just for fun and recognized one of my pics! haha! small world. She is like the cutest girl ever btw.
6 comments:
I am so Jealous. We will be going real soon I hope!
wow who are all those cuties? We had a really fun time with you three this weekend! Thanks!
so cute. where is that at? I love the wallpaper. wouldn't it look lovely in max's room! I can't wait to see you guys!! naomi is seriously like the most beautiful baby. Can you believe our kids didn't win the baby gap contest??!! I mean really.
Funny story. Your friend AMY as in "amy and mark" is a client of mine! I just barely took her engagements like two weeks ago. in fact they are the most recent post on my photoblog. Britt clicked on their link just for fun and recognized one of my pics! haha! small world. She is like the cutest girl ever btw.
Naomi is so CUTE!!! You look awesome also!
I think you guys love that place!
Tell that place to get the mochi!!!
Post a Comment