6.27.2007

Shoes!

Naomi is not quite sure what to think of these adorable little shoes from Pia and Belen, but they look so freaking cute on her! Shout out to the Otero ladies for a job well done in picking them out! I wouldn't expect anything less from those fashionistas! I am sure she will have a crazy shoe fetish like her mom one day. I was planning on taking a cute picture of our bare feet, but I need a pedi before that happens! Haha, so a cute shoe photo is just as good in my eyes.

5 comments:

Jessica Kettle said...

I can't decide which I love more- yours or hers!

Anonymous said...

I love the shoes!!! She takes after you and Aunt Sash. You go girl!!!!

jenn said...

That is such a cute picture Chrissy! I think that you should print it in black and white and plop it in a frame in her nursery or bathroom or something ... I love it!

kristy said...

Could you and Naomi be any cuter with that shoe shot?? I love those shoes, they are to die for. she is so darling!! Oh and no worries about Mark's party... it was so fun but very crazy and wild with so many people... I completely understand about spacing it, I've done that so many times! We'll get together when we get back into town, for sure.

nicole said...

those shoes are so cute, i love them! where did they find them? and yours, darling!