6.15.2007

Redondo Beach

I took my mother-in-law and sister-in-law to Redondo Beach today for their last day of their vacation here in Cali! We met up with my sister and her girls at their house in Redondo and followed them to a great beach. We all got fried! I haven't been in the sun for that long in at least a year, so I am on fire right now! It was extra fun because my sister-in-law Sasha had never been in the ocean before besides just putting her feet in. She actually put on a suit and got in! I also caught a little sand crab to show her since she had never seen one of those either! It makes beach trips even more fun when you are sharing it with a first timer. I love the beach! Naomi had fun bundled up under the umbrella and listening to the soothing sounds of the waves crashing. We did make her pose for a few pictures, of course! We had a blast!

Naomi is flying!

Mama Hansen and Sasha

Mama Hansen

Aunt Sasha loves Naomi!

Cute little bum!

Lucy

Jolie

Bye Beach!

4 comments:

Liz said...

Such fun! And such a cute family. Hope you guys had fun with the Hansens. We were up in their neck of the woods last weekend. Idaho is gorgeous! At least in the summer anyway. Let's go out to lunch or something once school is out. I want to see Naomi again soon!

Jessica Kettle said...

Look at you little miss photographer! Those are so cute! Work that camera baby!

nicole said...

Great shots of Josie and Lucy! Check you out little photographer.

jenn said...

Cute pics ... so sad that we missed it! Are you beach-in it tomorrow?