We went over to my Uncle Doug's house to swim in his sweet pool in Villa Park on Tuesday. Naomi was dressed in her cute pool side outfit (thanks Nicci!) with her favorite friend Piper! It was a great day!
I'm sad I missed out. I had my mom in town too! Next time for sure. I'm jealous just seeing the pictures. It looks like a blast. And I love the matching outfits. So stylish.
I.am. so. jealous. What a gorgeous day/pool! Those are great pictures- Naomi looks sooo cute in that outfit too! I really like the one of you on the swing too!
4 comments:
I'm sad I missed out. I had my mom in town too! Next time for sure. I'm jealous just seeing the pictures. It looks like a blast. And I love the matching outfits. So stylish.
I.am. so. jealous. What a gorgeous day/pool! Those are great pictures- Naomi looks sooo cute in that outfit too! I really like the one of you on the swing too!
Cute outfit! What a pretty backyard... that looks so relaxing.
Naomi looks so cute in her elephant outfit! I'm glad she likes it.
Post a Comment